Thursday, June 08, 2006

Weekday Post #70: 100 Posts - 100 Reasons Why Star Wars Sucks

Hey there, I Hate Star Wars Club members! Today is obviously a special day since it marks the 100th post for the I Hate Star Wars Club Official Blog! I never thought, I’d actually write this many posts, primarily because I thought Star Wars would be destroyed by about my 10th post. Nevertheless, I am pleased with my incredible accomplishment.

Not only is this my 100th post, it is also my first from the computer lab at Borough of Manhattan Community College. Students can use photoshop for free so I took advantage of the opportunity to create a little graphic that I call, “The Power of Shat” (as in Shatner or Shatman).



The fireball is symbolic of the power of the this club and the fist is representative of the last thing Star Wars goons will ever see when I unleash my vengeance upon them.

Incidentally, that is my hand in the photo (you may recognize it from my much beloved profile picture) and yes, SHAT is written in permanent marker. That’s like getting a tattoo! And there’s nothing that I will be prouder to carry on my hand for the rest of my life then the name of my idol, the very man for whom I have humbly written these 100 posts, William Shatner.

7 Comments:

At 11:42 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I dare you to get it tattooed. I bet you won't. I bet he doessn't mean that much to you. I would get Jedi tattooed but I have no money.

 
At 11:45 PM, Blogger William Shatner's #1 Fan said...

I prefer the magic marker because when I backhand you, it will leave the sign of the SHAT across your cheek!

 
At 1:41 PM, Blogger Unknown said...

You are so sick to hate Star Wars more than more a lot more serious issues like the persecution of wolves and devastating manliness!

 
At 9:58 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

@ Orion Man - he hasn't got the nads to tackle real problems.

 
At 8:03 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

So you have 'shat' written on your fist, does that mean you shat yourself? And 'like having a tattoo' yea sure...You might as well get one of them transferable tattoos they're a step up from that pathetic thing. And the funny thing is you think you're tough too, so adorable. I bet you're an obese nerd that lives in his mamas basement. Posting wannabe tough pictures online doesn't make you tough, and I doubt you could handle getting an actual tattoo. I'll give you a hint it's nothing like writing 'shat' in permanent marker, which incidentally I am still pissing myself at.

 
At 7:25 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I think William Shatners(not Shatner's, that basically says William Shatner is #1 fan, idiot)#1 fan should tackle some serious issue, like what's happening in Palestine or Syria, and not trivial bullshit like two fucking fictional nerd wet dreams. As a side note, is it so far beyond the realm of possibility to like both star trek and star wars? I personally hate both, they are both nerdy and childish, but why look down on people on what they like. I look down on you because you're petty and hate people for stupid nonsense. I bet you shat yourself when you where sucking off Shatner, and by the way in reality William Shatner is a misogynistic, egotistical asshole, and he hates his fans. Well fucking done, look up to an asshole. Well then again, you're an asshole yourself, so it's only fitting you look up to one. Actually no, Shatner is more of a dick, and you're the asshole, or is it pussy? Either way he is fucking you senseless, fucking you to the point of blind fanboy love. Go back to shitting yourself, and go back to your manly permanent marker 'tattoo'.

 
At 7:48 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Ah bless!! Anon, you just shat all over him/her!! #fatnerdyfanboywhostillgetssystainancefromhismommy'steats #hughesy4dwin

 

Post a Comment

<< Home