Wednesday, May 24, 2006

Weekday Post #59: I Hate Star Wars Club on Google Groups

My goal has always been to get this club’s message to as many people as possible. I chose to publish this site on Blogger.com so that I could take advantage of Atom, the most popular syndication format in the world, and I also recently started a website to help organize the many unique features of this blog. To further push the limits of this bleeding edge technology, I have started a Google Group. I encourage everyone to sign up because not only will you receive an email notification whenever this blog is updated, you will also receive exclusive Group content that won’t be published on this blog. Signing up for the group couldn’t be easier. Just go to http://groups.google.com/group/IHateStarWarsClub and click on join. You’ll be glad you did.

You might be wondering why I am starting yet another way of distributing club content. The answer is simple. To defeat the Star Wars militia, I must always remain one step ahead of them. The Star Wars fan club still mails out their propaganda by regular U.S. Post. By utilizing this technology, I am making sure that the truth about Star Wars will be delivered faster than their vile lies.

1 Comments:

At 6:20 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I think it's funny that you are so obsessed with this when, frankly, no one else gives a shit.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home