Monday, May 15, 2006

Weekday Post #52: Greetings from the Public Library

Some eagle-eyed I Hate Star Wars Club member may have noticed that I haven’t been updating my blog on a daily basis this week. For several days, this blog was unintentionally left at Friday’s post. Unfortunately, due to the lack of internet connection in my studio apartment, I have been unable to get online to post every day. But fear not, faithful I Hate Star Wars Club readers, I have never faltered in my commitment to write a new post every day. Today was the first opportunity I had to save all of my backdated posts to a floppy disc and take the subway to the public library to update the blog.

I’m sure that many of you are aghast by the news that I won’t be updating every single day. I can already hear the voices of the disenchanted chanting in unison, “We need our daily I Hate Star Wars Club fix! You are our lifeblood!” Fear not, for I have great news! Due to the recent upset in my living arrangements, I have decided to resume my schooling after a decade long break. I am finally going to finish my associate’s degree at my old alma mater, Borough of Manhattan Community College. The school offers free internet access to all students so by utilizing the computer lab, I will once again be able to update this blog daily.

Watch your back Star Wars, this blog will be back to its full power as soon as summer semester starts. I am so going to stomp your ass!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home