Friday, May 19, 2006

Weekday Post #56: The I Hate Star Wars Club Official Webpage

I get thousands of emails from I Hate Star Wars Club members around the world asking if I have a webpage other than this blog. Up until now, the answer has always been no. Many emotional club members have wept openly at this news and pleaded with me to start a webpage as soon as possible.

That’s why I’m pleased to announce the long-awaited launch of the I Hate Star Wars Club Official Website! You can find it exclusively at http://ihatestarwarsclub.googlepages.com. This site will serve as an appendage of this blog and offer organization that is not possible through blogger.com. For example, if you would like to read all of the installments in The Trouble With Tribbles series, you no longer have to search through pages of posts to find them, because each one is listed and hyperlinked within the Short Fiction section of the site. As new content is added to the blog, I’ll put links into the website in the appropriate sections. You’ll never miss your favorite blog feature again! If you forget the link, you can always find the website in the links section in the sidebar.

Currently, I’ve only designed two of the sections, but more are coming soon. Check back often so that you don’t miss any of the exciting developments. By utilizing both the blog and website, we’ll be able to wipe out Star Wars in record time. Tell a friend or neighbor who likes Star Wars to check out the site. You’ll be helping them more than you can possibly imagine.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home