Thursday, May 04, 2006

Weekday Post #45: George Takei is Too Good for Will & Grace

Everyone’s favorite gay, George Takei, recently appeared on Will & Grace. For those who don’t know, that’s a show about men who don’t have to worry about how no women like them. Speaking of which, the only I Hate Star Wars club member in my office is a gay. He’s also the only person who ever talks to me socially. He doesn’t seem to have any trouble finding love. In fact, he just met a boyfriend that he’s really happy with. Sometimes I wish I were a gay so that I could enjoy some companionship in my life. Unfortunately, I just can’t get enough of hot ladies! Why do you have to be so freaking hot Uhura? I could be a gay if not for your smoking hot bod!

Anyway, George Takei was on Will & Grace and let me tell you, he was by far the best part of the show. (And no sickos, I don’t mean that he’s hotter than Uhura!) He was the best part of the show because Will and Grace sucks! They made it seem like George Takei didn’t comprehend how important his role in the Star Trek: TOS really was. I wouldn’t be surprised at all if the character Jack was a Star Wars goon trying to subliminally turn the audience into Star Wars devotees. To make matters worse, known Star Wars goon, Britney Spears, appeared on the show. I was disgusted that the Star Wars loving buffoons at NBC gave her more lines than Helmsman Sulu. Shame on you NBC! Keep this Star Wars pandering up and you’ll draw the ire of the I Hate Star Wars Club.

Despite my outrage, I hesitate to issue a call to boycott. Will and Grace is almost off the air anyway, and they didn’t actually mention Star Wars in the episode. If I overuse the club’s official boycotts, they may lose their power. For now, I will save my boycotts for more dire emergencies, but I’ll be keeping a very close eye on the situation at NBC. Next time George Takei guest stars on one of their shows, he had better have more lines. Consider yourself warned, peacock network.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home