Friday, April 28, 2006

Weekday Post #41: Playground Joke for the Kidz pt 2

Sorry Club Members, this is going to be a short post today. My mom and I are driving upstate to visit my brother and his wife. My mom wants to help them with baby stuff. (Like they need her help! This is their third child! I think they know what to do already!) Believe me, I’d rather stay here and write posts for you but mom says that we’re leaving in 15 minutes so I can’t “waste time on the blog thingie.” I said we could wait an hour and not fight traffic but NO! It’s so urgent that we leave right now.

Lest you think I’ve forgotten the club mission in light of all this special family time, let me share with you another Playground Joke for the Kidz. I’ve designed this series of jokes to help young children teach their playmates that Star Wars sucks through simpleton humor that their undeveloped minds can understand.

Hey kids. It’s Uncle William Shatner’s #1 Fan. Do you ever hear your school friends talk about Star Wars? Of course you do. The next time that you hear one of your little chums talk about Star Wars just say, “I’m feeling sick!” When the young Star Wars goon asks you what kind of sickness you feel, respond, “Sick of Star Wars! Long Live Star Trek!” Then, push the kid down so that he’ll understand that liking Star Wars causes pain.


Speaking of “Kidz,” I’m excited to see my two nephews this weekend. I don’t get to spend as much time with them as I do my niece since they live so far away. I’m going to make sure that my brother is raising them right by showing them episodes of Star Trek: TOS before they go to sleep at night.

My mom is screeching at me. I’d better get out of here. Don’t worry club members, my brother has the Internet so I’ll be able to post over the weekend. The only thing that sucks is that he has a Mac and who knows how to run one of those idiotic machines. I bet George Lucas probably does because the Star Wars script sucked so badly, he could only have written it on a Mac. Man I wish my mom would chill out! Later!

1 Comments:

At 1:44 PM, Blogger Unknown said...

This I'm Sick joke is a force argument that says that Star Wars causes pain to all who like it. In Fact, Anti-Star Wars Fanaticism causes pain because it causes blow up and other problems. If you dislike Star Wars, as I tell you, just don't watch it!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home