Sunday, March 26, 2006

Weekend Post #8: William Shatner Has Changed My World

Wow! I’ve given myself a week to process the amazing show, “How William Shatner Changed the World” and still, all I can say is WOW! That was the best moment on television since Star Trek: Enterprise was cancelled. Well done History Channel.

My favorite part of the show was when the Shatmaster totally scored with that insanely beautiful blonde chick at the end. She started off really pissed at him for some reason, but within two minutes the Shatner magic had turned her to butter in his hands. I wish I had half the moves with the ladies as the Shatman.

My other favorite part of the show was when Shatmeister described how wormholes work with a pizza as a visual aid. That pizza looked so tasty! It made me totally hungry and I wish I could have eaten it. I bet that Shatmét is an amazing cook!

The Shat made tons of jokes throughout the show and all of them were hysterical. I fell off the couch from laughing several times. Thankfully I recorded the show on the VCR because I was laughing so hard at his jokes that I often missed the next thing he said. I’ve been able to go back and watch it again every night this week.

Acting, cooking, comedy, explaining complex astronomical physics, is there anything that the Shatmaestro can’t do?

And isn’t funny that the History Channel has never made a documentary called, “How Hayden Christensen Changed the World?” HA! The only thing that needs to be changed about Anakin Skywalker is his diaper. Suck on THAT Star Wars!

1 Comments:

At 12:03 AM, Blogger Iggy said...

Screw you dork! Don't leave hateful comments on my blog!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home