Friday, March 24, 2006

Weekday Post #16: Battlefront Video Game

I went to a little video game store yesterday to look at Star Trek computer games. The clerk there was a brainwashed Star Wars goon and he was trying to sell me some lame crap game called “Star Wars Battlefront II.” I wanted to slap the hell out of that freak! I yelled, “Star Trek Pinball was a better game, you retard!” I’ve never been so pissed off in my life! I will NEVER shop there again. He chewed me out but as I left I yelled back at him, “George Lucas is such a looser. He will always have the revolting stink of Star Wars on him.”

2 Comments:

At 2:03 PM, Blogger Unknown said...

This comment has been removed by the author.

 
At 2:03 PM, Blogger Unknown said...

You really threw a HISSY TEMPER when you yelled at the Video Game store clerk for selling you a Star Wars game instead of a Star Trek game that you wanted! You just did not need to by it, but you should not have yelled at the clerk for giving you something that you did not ask for.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home